What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Sunday, August 19, 2012

The End.

To be honest, finishing the Bar Exam was kind of anti-climactic.  After all the hype and anxiety, I just walked away, quiet and all alone, back to my hotel room, not knowing how I did.   And as soon as I set foot outside of that Convention Center I began to try to forget ALL about it!


I went almost straight to the beach -the last day of the 3 days of the test was in Atlantic City- and I just sat there in the sand, listening to the waves.
I think I went brain dead for a minute.

Or a lot of minutes.

My new goal was just to decompress and when I came to, some giddy jumping in the waves did just the trick :)

Pray for merciful graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment