What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Sunday, August 19, 2012

Getting Stronger


Mom was generous enough to help me move to Philadelphia right after the big exam.  I was probably still delirious and unreasonable and she was very patient with me.  Frankly, I hardly remember anything from that week, but I’m all moved in, so it must have been a success!

One thing that we had the chance to do after moving was go to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and- you guessed it- we ran the Rocky stairs!

Here’s some footage:





If you're interested, there's a very cool book chronicling the interesting stories of many people that conquered these steps as a professional photographer sat on top of the steps and captured their run called "Rocky Stories."

1 comment:

  1. You were semi-delirious...so just remember "we had fun":) And I love the pictures here, very professional!

    ReplyDelete