What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Sunday, February 22, 2015

Upcoming Overhaul

Be on the lookout: with the new evolution of me and Hubby's wedding blog -turned- personal blog, I am continuing with that for both of our loved ones and using my former personal blog as more of a platform for my research, writing, and sharing.  It will be a collaboration between the former J.Diva, with its new post-cancer emphasis, and Scatter The Sunshine, which had a greater emphasis on politics and societal issues.

I will proceed to import some of the more popular recent posts from Scatter The Sunshine as I continue to re-vamp J.Diva to provide me a more cohesive blogging experience.

Here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment