What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pre-Bar Hiatus

Before I forget, I actually did have some fun before this bleh summer began.


First of all, I went to the DC Temple, which was great.


The clouds were SO COOL:


And it was a beautiful enough day to take a walk at the nearby park, where I met a new friend:


I'm a sucker for trails these days, I think I inherited that from my mom :)


I also got to get my tan on at Fuller Lake, which is like literally 2 exits down the freeway in the Michaux State Forest.  It is GORGEOUS!  Trees literally all the way down to the water's edge, nearby streams, and little Cub Scouts always wandering around with their leaders -so cute!

They imported some sand to make a "beach," and I don't even care that its totally fake.  Sometimes a California girl just needs to sit in some sand, imported or not.
Yeah, I went here two days in a row last week :)


And there was a riveting game of tennis with K.


I was modelling my new tennis skort as I worked on my serve.  As you can see, my purple streak is now blue.  At least its a nice shade of blue.

You know its a legit action shot when I'm pursing my lips like this.  K's theory is that I developed this habit during rugby trying to keep my mouth guard in :)  Not a bad theory.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment