What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Friday, May 4, 2012

Drive In Movies- they still exist!

So I had a very interesting "first" last month, a DRIVE-IN MOVIE!  And a double feature, no less!  What a bargain!!

Some of my friends from school wanted to see The Hunger Games on the BIIIG screen and since I still live in a state where people refuse to use cars and and things like that, it only makes sense that they would also still have a drive-in theater.  It was SO FUN!


Okay, so a bare truck bed is not meant for sitting in for long periods of time...ouch...and it did get a little chilly...but all in all, it was a great adventure :)

Oh, and lotsa ghosts wanted to see the Hunger Games too as evidenced by all the Orbs in this photo, lol:

And what's this photo?  A picture of the set from the Hunger Games?  Nope, just my neighbor down the street- I took this on my Sunday Walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment