What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Saturday, August 6, 2016

Holey Brain, Batman!

I have about a dozen half-written posts of the political variety, sitting on my Desktop, collecting cyber dust.  But it is just too exhausting.  This late in an election year, everyone is tired of everyone, and tired of hearing about everyone's crap.  So maybe tomorrow, but definitely not today...


In the meanwhile, this happened:







Scans look good, says my amazing Neuro-Oncologist!  Which is surprising, considering there is a big hole, but hey... I'm no fancy doctor.


I got an EEG to make sure I'm not having seizures or whatever.  Same old excitement as usual, around here.  I got out my camera and said, "Ah!  You drew on my face!"  X marks the spot :)



Also, I decided my mom needs to make me this felted(?) lapel pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment