What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Friday, August 16, 2013

Just admiring some local art-- especially of the bicycle variety, of which I am particularly fond.


 These are hanging in my local bike shop-- Trophy Bikes-- they are prints based on the Tour De France by Eleanor Design & Illustration and I'm definitely planning on buying some:






 This is from 2nd Street, Northern Liberties, Philadelphia:

This is from downtown, near my office.  Looks like someone shares my sentiments towards the USPS...

And just in time for summer, here's a graffiti ice cream cone man!


But this is the real gem.  I LOVE this wheatpaste.  I have been asking artists friends if they know who's work it is.  I love it- an African American/Botticelli's Birth of Venus/Andy Warhol/Iconic Americana/Housewife. It's amazing:


1 comment: