What is a JayDiva?

JayDiva (noun) a writer of blogs who is an attorney, feminist, New Englander, child advocate, reader, hiker, cancer survivor, Mormon.



Friday, January 4, 2013

Some Local Art/Announcements

If you haven't figured it out, I kinda collect Philly street art these days.  Here's some interesting ones I've photographed recently.

Someone in my neighborhood is on a personal campaign against Crack Cocaine- I recognize their handwriting and see the same phrase everywhere:


I though this was a pretty awesome ornament made from a recycled soda can! :D

These are on the building next to mine.  I watched the artists paint them over the course of several days, starting with a MAJOR base coat of silver on the whole side of the building.  And now its so shiny in the sunlight!  Its really quite good:



No comments:

Post a Comment